- Måndag-fredag 10-20 lördag-söndag 10-18
PORT 73 owned by Atrium Ljungberg is one of Sweden's largest listed property companies. Atrium Ljungberg owns, among others also Sickla shopping center, Farsta Centre, Granby town of Uppsala and Mobilia in Malmö.
PORT 73 in Haninge was inaugurated in October 2010. The shopping center has a geographically optimal location, right in the traffic hub linking Haninge, Armadale and Nynashamn. The location next to Highway 73, with 48,000 vehicles passing daily, gives PORT 73 a clear visual mode of traffic flow. This regional hub since the mid-1970s has been one of the leading destinations for retail. PORT 73 adds further trade and broaden the entire retail sector.
Port 73 has a retail space of 37,000 sq m with 41 shops and restaurants and 1,000 parking spaces.
- Taleen Islamic Fashion
- 710 South Brookhurst Street, Ana...
- San Gabriel, CA, United States
- Ashley's Custom Stationery
- 30 East 1st Street, Hinsdale, IL...
- Heart to Heart Resale Boutique
- 1111 W. Airport Freeway,, Suite ...
- 110 N Lincoln St, Charlotte, MI ...